Whether you think you may benefit from; investment & financial planning, insurance advice, or assistance to obtain the best mortgage, it would be our pleasure to assist.
• Not sure what your retirement will look like?
• Deciding whether to invest in property?
• Retiring and need to know what to do and how much you can spend each year?
• Wondering if you're overpaying for insurance?
• Not sure what to do after paying off the mortgage?
• Deciding what to do with an inheritance or other sum?
Then, the chances are that you'll benefit significantly from financial advice. Comprehensive financial advice designed to examine all aspects of your finances is the quickest and best way to answer any question above, and achieve your financial goals.
However, we appreciate that people approach their finances in different ways, so we have designed a range of advice plans to meet different situations and financial needs.
A straightforward proposal can be made after a complimentary initial consultation with one of our team. The proposal will take into account your circumstances, and may make a recommendation or two regarding KiwiSaver or non-KiwiSaver "unlocked" investment solutions.
As we embrace technology and simple, cost-effective solutions, a basic investment proposal is most commonly competitively priced at $500 including GST per hour.
While such a proposal is limited in scope, it might suit you if your needs and situation are straightforward. Perhaps you're looking for a simple investment solution that offers a better mid- to long-term rate of return than a term deposit?
This is a plan that requires a full analysis by a financial adviser, and a comprehensive written plan developed to meet your unique needs. This can be on any number of the following topics:
• Savings and retirement planning
• Leveraging your existing home to buy an investment property
• Where and how to invest
• How to best use a windfall, such as an inheritance
• Access to top-tier investment options
• Protecting yourself from the unexpected
• A review of any existing investments & insurances
• Managing your debt
The one-off financial plan is for people who require advice in any or all areas of their life. As we embrace technology, the likely cost is reduced to just $500 per hour plus GST, though it may be more or less depending on your specific needs any requirements. Part of the initial planning fee may be waived depending on any recommendations you follow.
When it comes to finding a great mortgage, we have the know-how to help you get an impressive deal. After you reach out to us, we’ll assess your situation and provide you with professional advice on your options, how to strengthen your application, how to structure your mortgage to suit you, and how to become mortgage-free faster. You could save thousands. Best of all, there’s nearly always no cost to you as Become Wealth Ltd should receive income from the lender.
Read more: advice for first home buyers.
A complimentary mortgage review could save you thousands in interest over the life of your loan, helping you become mortgage-free years faster. It's not just about getting a better interest rate, it's also about structuring the mortgage the right way for you. Review your mortgage.
This is a plan that requires a full review of your existing personal insurances by a financial adviser, and a comprehensive written plan developed to meet your unique risk management needs on any number of the following areas:
• life cover
• income insurance
• trauma or accident cover
• disability or incapacitation
• health insurance
The cost for analysing your needs, developing a plan for you, and assisting you implement it is $500 per hour excluding GST. However, if the review results in any policies being enacted within three months that result in Become Wealth Ltd receiving income from an insurer, the fee may be waived in-part, or even reduced to zero.
Specialised property investment advice to secure your next investment property. This usually includes:
• Understanding your appetite for risk
• Analysing your goals
• Analysing your current portfolio (if any)
• Liaison with the lender to ensure suitable lending is established
• Liaison with legal, real estate, and/or accounting professionals as needed to ensure your needs are met
• Cashflow analysis on potential properties
• Arranging property management
$500 per hour excluding GST.
It would be our pleasure to discuss anything above with you during a free & no obligation initial consultation.
Just call 0508 232 663 or send us your details below. We'll reply within one weekday:
If you’re ready to get on the road to wherever you want to go or a Financial Health Check, now’s good. Tell us how we can help and we’ll be in touch.