Health insurance is an important safety net, allowing you and your family to access the best medical care when you need it.
Whether you realise it or not, your health is everything to you, so helping protect it is crucial. While you may be in perfect health now, it’s very possible that you may become unwell at some stage of your life. You will need to be able to get back to full health as soon as possible, and this is where health insurance is key. The major benefits of health insurance include:
- Peace of mind knowing you and your family’s health will be taken care of
- Fast access to healthcare, avoiding the waiting lists for surgery and specialist visits
- Less time off work looking after sick family members
- Meeting the difference if ACC won't cover all or part of the treatment
- A quicker return to health, so you can get back to enjoying life.