Buying your first home can be a daunting undertaking, so we’re here to remove technical language, simplify the process, and make sure you get a great mortgage.
Bankers work for the bank. Real estate agents work for the seller. We work for you – the home buyer. We do this every day, so we'll be able to answer all your questions, including:
- How much can I afford to borrow?
- What's the best bank for me?
- Who's offering the best rates right now?
- How do I strengthen my mortgage application?
- Fixed? Floating? Or a combination of both?
- How much could I save?
- Who else should I talk to? – including a good lawyer.
If you’re thinking of buying your first home, and need an expert team on your side, get in touch.
Hunting for your first home can be both exciting and challenging. The main thing is to stay on track, even if setbacks and surprises occur. Below are some key aspects to keep you on the path to success.